Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pro Photo Mentor's Teachable web site are provided 'as is'. Pro Photo Mentor (PPM) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PPM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You recognize and agree that PPM has made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or results, or that you will earn any money and that PPM has not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others. There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings are not to be considered as “average earnings”.
- Your success in using the information or strategies provided by this website, depends on a variety of factors. PPM has no way of knowing how well you will do, because PPM does not know you, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, PPM does not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or that you will have any results at all.
- PPM assumes no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within the website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this site in any form whatsoever. You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by PPM to be the equivalent of legal advice. Nothing contained on the website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides legal advice in any way. You should consult with your own attorney on any legal questions you may have.
- Testimonials and examples on this website about Pro Photo Mentor and its products/ courses are real results, do not reflect the typical experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Where specific results, figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual or business has achieved those results. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same information or strategies. If you rely on the specific results used, you must accept all the risk of not doing as well.
In no event shall PPM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PPM's site, even if PPM or a PPM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PPM's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PPM does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PPM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PPM does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PPM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PPM of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PPM's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to its conflict of law provisions.